-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Medeiros, Jose
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 10:46 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Cc: Jose Medeiros-Gmail (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Audit Collection Services

Hi Francis,

Thank you for the reply. We would like to test this in our QA LAB is there
any way I can participate in the Beta program?

Sincerely,

Jose Medeiros
Former Vice President and Postmaster NTEA
MCP+I, MCSE, NT4 MCT
www.ntea.net
www.tvnug.org
www.sfntug.org