-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Robert Williams
(RRE)
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 9:21 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] removing a DC from AD

Also, unless you have a hankering for FRS headaches, you should make
sure that the FRS objects in AD are deleted as well.  The safest way is
to use the methods built in (ntdsutil as per the articles mentioned).

Good Luck!

Robert Williams, MCSE NT4/2K/2K3, Security+
Infrastructure Rapid Response Engineer
Northeast Region
Microsoft Corporation
Global Solutions Support Center