From: David Adner
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Sent: 5/21/2005 5:08 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD DR - replication lag site----Why?

I read Joe's comments as not creating a lag site per-se, but using
virtual
DC's which are periodically saved (I'll refrain from saying backed up
since
it's not a "backup", as was recently discussed) in order to perform a
Forest-wide recovery.  I don't think he was referring to recovery of a
few
deleted objects.