From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Jacob Stabl
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:56 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Passwords from SQL

I am running a MySQL server that holds data for a grading program here in the district.  Well teachers have the ability to change passwords through that software and I was curious if AD could import passwords for people on a scheduled increment from that SQL database.  Can active directory connect to a SQL database to pull other information or possibly import users directly from that database??

--
Jacob Stabl
Network Engineer