-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Francis Ouellet
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:54 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Virtual Domain Controllers

Hi Chris,

There was a rather lenghty (but extremely interesting) discussion about
this subject a few weeks ago on this list. May I suggest that you have a
look at the archive
(http://www.mail-archive.com/activedir@mail.activedir.org/) for more
info?

Cheers!