-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kern, Tom
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:07 PM
To: ActiveDir (E-mail)
Subject: [ActiveDir] Doubletake(OT)

Anyone using Doubletake out there?
My manager is interested in purchasing it and I was wondering what you
guys think of it, yea or nay.

In my enviorment it doesn't seem to make sense except as to file
servers.
DC's have built in redundancy if you have more than 1 and we have an
active/passive exchange2k3 cluster plus with RSG and/or dial tone
restore, it doesn't seem to apply here as well.
For MS SQL we are using a log shipping solution.
So i was just wondering if any one out there had experience with this or
a simillar product and how they are using it and if its worth it to get.

Thanks a lot.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx