Tom,

we're using it here across our WAN links to replicate approx 400Gb of
Tiff files (for our workflow / imaging system) between 4 servers. It
works very well for our requirements, although we did have some fun
and games getting it all setup - we use it in a slightly different way
to the norm.....

We have offices in 3 sites inthe UK and one in Hong Kong - the link to
HK is a 2Mb VPN that we run replication as well as Citrix / print
servers over - the UK links are 6Mb minimum..... response times are
quite acceptable for our requirements - but they're a little different
to the "usual"

We scan images into our workflow system in the UK offices and in Hong
Kong, and each office has a local "image" server - double take
monitors the folder structure on the servers and replicates any
changes to temporary folders - these are then replicated to a hub
server in our main datacentre and from there they're passed out to the
individual sites - all within the 1hour SLA.

It's a bit different from the traditional replication for DR which
seems to be the main use of the software.

We've had some teethiing problems getting it setup - but the support
has been superb, and we've been supplied with a couple of hotfixes
during the bedding-in process. All in all it's worked very well.

Cheers
Jack

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx