From: "Rick Kingslan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:26:21
To:<ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir]  OT: AD MMC Snap ins

If the AdminPak has never been installed on a given system, the snap-ins that
are the Administrative Tools  say, ADUC, should not be available.

Are you saying that you have the snap-ins on a Win2k3 system with SP1 that you
are certain the AdminPak was not installed on?  Im unclear as to exactly what
youre asking.

And, yes  I do view it as some degree of a Security Risk.  As to how high of a
risk, that all depends on factors in your environment.

Rick