combination of dsquery ou and dsacls.exe should help you, currently I
dont have access to DC to give you the exact syntex.

But, I have a batch job running with DSACLS, every weekend to list
down the ACLS on each and every OU in domain. it saves individual
files for each OU.

something like,

for /F "Tokens=1* Delims=*" %A in ('dsquery ou')  do dsacls %A > "%A".log

This will first create a list of all OU's and supply it to dsacls.exe
as input, whose output i.e. actual ACLS will be stored in the text
file with name as OU.