-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Figueroa, Johnny
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:15 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] 2003 SP1

Good morning folks, I am entertaining the idea of applying SP1 to our
2003 domain controllers. I figured I would start with
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889101  but if you have any 1st hand
knowledge of any issues, please let me know.

For that matter, if you have a good link about applying 2003 SP1 to "member
servers" please send it to me. I will probably assist with this task also.

Thanks

Johnny Figueroa
Enterprise Network Consultant/Integrator Network Services Banner Health
Voice (602)
495-4195 Fax (602) 495-4406

WARNING: This message, and any attachments, are intended only for the use of
under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or employee/agent responsible for delivering the message to the
distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately