Hi Gurus,

I m trying to create some GPO that will filter only those users who have roaming profiles.

How can I achieve this? Do I use WMI filters? Any resources on that? I have tried searching but out of all the hits, not useful enough.

Thanks alot in advance for any help/input.

CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER CAUTION:  This communication is confidential and is intended for use only by the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and delete the original message.  Kindly note that email communications are not secured, and therefore are susceptible to alteration.  Kuok (Singapore) Limited will not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Thank you.