This is specific to opening the internet explorer with higher privileges... (nothing to do with script runing at logon or startup)

If I knew, that this scheduled job runs under Admin account
I can elevate my privileges to local admin, instantly,
once the website is opened, I have to just type  c:\ into address bar,  (c:\ will open with FULL ACCESS)

anyway, my actual point is, task will run as scheduled but the Internet explorer will never popup onto user's screen
as it is running under LOCALSYSTEM account.

you will need to schedule task which runs under normal user account, and AT.exe will not allow you to specify the user account.

You will have to create schedule task using schtasks.exe, where u can specify the normal user account under which to run the task.
But gotcha is, you will have to provide the password for user under which u want task to run.

e.g.
schtasks /create /SC WEEKLY /D MON,TUE,WED,THU,FRI /TN myTaskName /TR "C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\iexplore.exe -new http://www.slashdot.org" /ST 11:00 /IT /RU runuser /RP runpasswd /F

but schtasks saves the day as you can schedule the task remotely onto computers. /S is option for specifying the remote system.

But, if you want to use th script then issue is saving the password from prying eyes. :)
( I normally use AutoIt.exe to create encrypted EXE out of script, for such tasks)

--
Kamlesh