Error Message: The Local Policy of This System Does Not Permit You to Log on Interactively:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=276590

Remote desktop connection "The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively":
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289289

We see this in SBSland... you've got an effective 'deny' going on.

Shane De Jager wrote:

Hi guys,

Im having trouble logging on remotely to some of my pcs on the net work. When I try logon
it gives me "The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon
interactively". I am a Domain administrator so i cant see how it can be rights. Are
there group policy setting that im missing? Again I dont see how it can be because i can
logon remotely onto other pcs. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx