it would certainly be a good way to promote the sales for client
inventory tools ;-)

/Guido

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Montag, 10. Oktober 2005 16:32
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] BlackComb Super Forest Functional Mode

To move this in a slightly different direction. How would people feel
about
a BlackComb Super Forest Functional Mode where not only are DCs impacted
but
every machine touching the DCs are affected. I.E. MS allows multiple
domains
on a single DC but not for any pre-BlackComb clients. I.E. Complete
break
with legacy capability?

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing something like that but how do others
feel
about it. Once in this mode, no going back. Legacy clients pre-Blackcomb
have no clue how to use the domains, etc.