All,

I am pondering the possibility of automating the creation of development
environments.  The problem I am hoping to solve is that a lot of our testing
needs to be done in an environment where all our Ous, GPOs, Groups and so
forth are present.  Recreating this is a nightmare,  so to alleviate this I
want to write an import/export script that dumps all the OU's, Groups, Users
and GPO's (including security) and then restores them in a different target
domain (different forest too).  Has anyone attempted/achieved this before?

Brad

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx