-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Smith, Brad
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 8:08 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Interesting Scripting Task.....

All,

I am pondering the possibility of automating the creation of development
environments.  The problem I am hoping to solve is that a lot of our
testing needs to be done in an environment where all our Ous, GPOs,
Groups and so forth are present.  Recreating this is a nightmare,  so to
alleviate this I want to write an import/export script that dumps all
the OU's, Groups, Users and GPO's (including security) and then restores
them in a different target domain (different forest too).  Has anyone
attempted/achieved this before?

Brad

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright
protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed
in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally
binding.