From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Vander Kooi
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 3:16 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] .msp & GPOs

Reinstall the msi using the new msp.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harding, Devon
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:56 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] .msp & GPOs

How can I deploy a Symantec patch file (SAV_Corporate_Edition_10.0.1.1007_AllWin_EN.msp) that was originally deployed via GPO through an .msi file?

Devon Harding

Windows Systems Engineer

Southern Wine & Spirits - BSG

954-602-2469

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use or distribution of
the information included in the message and any attachments is
notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments. Thank You.