From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Phil Renouf
Sent: Wed 10/19/2005 10:35 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Virtual Servers in Branch Offices

Yeah, I was just wondering if you saw any issues with putting it on a box
across a WAN link. I have never looked into that before so I was just
wondering your opinion on it for my own curiosity.

Phil

        I don't get your drift. There is no requirement for the web server to
be in
        the same location as the virtual server.

        Sincerely,

        Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
        Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
        www.readymaids.com - we know IT