This script may be the answer....if it fixes accounts across the whole forest,
I can set an At job to run once a week.  I do get this erro on some accounts
though:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al Mulnick
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:11 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Automating NoMas

Something like this might be of interest.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/DROpsGuide/a209faf9-91a1-46d7-8a6d-538ce3fba85d.mspx

The best way would be to disassociate the mailbox from the account and
maintain the mailbox for as long as the account retention requires (keep
them matched).  That would require you to keep track of where a user's
mailstore is located of course.

Note, this approach doesn't scale well.  At all.  That's why the above
mentioned script exists in the first place.  Most people want to keep the
user and the mailbox objects tied together until both are removed (if
removed at all).  Or, they tend to have a separate group that does AD
administration but has nothing to do with the mailbox provisioning which
also easily results in this type of situation.

I agree with Joe that the ADUC with Exchange integrated tools should handle
this more gracefully, but it's never that simple. ;-)

-ajm