Where is Dean, have not seen him on this list for weeks?
-----Original Message-----
From: "joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:10:38
To:<ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Reducing number of Global Catalogs

Yep. Basically the end result is the same, just don't agree with the
phrasing much.

The best descriptions I have seen have been by Dean Wells. If you search the
newsgroups and adorg archives for Dean and Infrastructure Master and
Phantoms you will find some pretty in depth discussions. He even describes
how to see the update objects using adfind.