Hi –

I have about 10 users that left the company. Their AD accounts are disabled. I would like to use Exmerge to archive their email to PST and then delete them. However, Exmerge kicks back an error: Error opening message store (MSEMS). These accounts have the same permissions as the users for whom Exmerge worked fine. I tried enabling one of the accounts, logged in as that user, and then tried to configure Outlook to use the account. This last step (Outlook) got rejected saying the user did not have permission to access the mailbox.

So, how can I completely own this account and give my admin account full control?

Thanks.