What language are you writing this in?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jitendra Kalyankar
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:10 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Script to find Computers under particular OUs

I am trying to find a way to write script. The scenario is a bit like this,
I have few OU under which there are Computers. I need to check if
computer names are supplied from the text file then it will have to run
against those particular OUs. If it can find machine under those particular
OUs then it will write something like found or not found depending upon
the search result. I know how to query against entire AD but I am looking
a way out where I can just supply or hardcode the OUs and it will search
against those multiple OUs only and not entire AD. Any help in this
regard is much appreciated.

Sincerely,