From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Susan Bradley, CPA aka
Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Thu 12/22/2005 7:00 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] DNS Issue

When we moved www.msmvps.com it took anywhere from 1 to 3 days for some
cache sites to update even after we messed with the TTL value.  If you
go to www.dnsstuff.com you can see how long some of them take.

Shane De Jager wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am running a DNS server on my Windows Server. Our hosting company has
moved our website to new server. The problem is that when i try to access our
website it resolves to the incorrect server. It is still refering to the IP
address of the old server and not the new. Is there a way to reset the DNS
cache or something?

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx