Currently on my desks
1 desktop with a standard 17" TFT
2 laptops
1 KVM "monster" with a laptop connected to an "external" ADSL link (for
testing site security as an external person), and another desktop on the
same KVM with 6 3M Disk Stakkas for our software library
1 Mac Mini with a 32" TFT monitor. (save the best for last)

--
Robert Moir, MBCS
Microsoft MVP for Windows Servers & Security