Well it’s certainly possible to delete the container from AD (I’ve just done it!).

If that’s what has happened in your environment you will need to authoritatively restore from a recent backup.

Tony

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Victor W.
Sent: Friday, 3 February 2006 10:26 a.m.
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Exchange - ESM - "All Address Lists" and "All Global Address Lists" disappeared

What if the containers mentioned in the subject title are 'suddenly' missing in ESM?

I have not checked (via adsiedit) if they are still in the Config.Nam.Context cause I just heard this and have not had the chance to actually look at it.

If they are gone from the conf.nam.cont. how can I get these folders back and what if they are visible there but not in ESM.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.