-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley, CPA
aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 8:42 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Getting better control over DHCP

Can't this be done with ...what is MS using? Is it Ipsec and smartcard
authentication?

You go to Redmond, stick in a rj45 and unless you have a lovely plastic
thingy with a chip you don't get access on corpnet.

--
Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx