From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Abagnale
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 12:33 PM
To: Active
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: disconnecting remote TS session on DC

I have an issue whereby I have 3 dual role File & Print Servers/DC's remaining in my org (cut down from 50+) where I can't separate these roles for another 6 months.

My issue is that I have Server Ops staff who connect through to these F&P DC's via Remote Desktop. They only have Server Operator privileges. I appreciate everyone's views about giving them access to the DC however, this is business rules and as we're working towards phasing this configuration out anyway, I can live with it.

The problem I have are that this team disconnect themselves rather than log off. So if there are 2 concurrent disconnected sessions, no-one else can logon.

With their Server Operator privileges, they aren't able to disconnect/log off/reset a terminal services session, they get an error. Does anyone know how I can delegate this permision to them?

thanks

frank