From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Bembridge
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 3:04 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Script to transfer FSMO roles.

Yep I love spell checker, also have four kids running around the house at the moment ready for a pig out at TGI’s. I do not know why but I am sure I read somewhere that a bridgehead server had a threshold of 15 inbound replication partners. We have two core sites with 2 x DC in both and around 64 branch offices. We were going to let the KCC sort it all out for us but just have this niggling doubt about the 15 limit I am sure I read or dreamt somewhere.