From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Abagnale
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 16:29
To: Active
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD Lag Sites

Single Forest, Single Domain, W2K3 FFL

I am thinking about setting up a lag site for DR purposes.

Just for clarification purposes, would I need a separate IP subnet i.e IP subnet that isn't assigned to any other site in AD to create this?

All my existing IP Subnets are assigned to existing Sites which are used for normal replication, so I am assuming my question will result in a yes.

Does anyone have any recommended guides to follow

thanks frank