-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Medeiros, Jose
Sent: Friday, 14 April 2006 11:53 a.m.
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] How to verify which DC authenticated a user account?

Greetings,

We seem to bo getting intermittent authentication errors on several servers
that are pulling reports from our SQL & Oracle database clusters and the
site that I am located in at an imaginary company.  I remember using a
command in NT 3.51 that told you the PDC or BDC that processed your logon or
authenticated you, but forgot it, I tried srvinfo and it only shows you the
PDC emulator in the domain, is there a recommended tool for active
directory? We don't have USRSTAT,is that it? Is it NETDOM or NLTEST?

 Also when I run NETDIAG the following errors appear:

Kerberos test. . . . . . . . . . . : Failed
        [FATAL] Kerberos does not have a ticket for " Oracle server name ".

LDAP test. . . . . . . . . . . . . : Passed
    [WARNING] Failed to query SPN registration on DC ' ******"

    [WARNING] Failed to query SPN registration on DC ' ' ******"

    [WARNING] Failed to query SPN registration on DC ' ' ******"

    [WARNING] Failed to query SPN registration on DC ' ' ******"

    [WARNING] Failed to query SPN registration on DC ' ' ******"

Trust relationship test. . . . . . : Failed
    Secure channel for domain ' USA' is to '\\usa.server.com'.
    [FATAL] Cannot test secure channel for domain 'USA" to DC '
server06'. [ERRO
R_NO_LOGON_SERVERS]

Sincerely,

Jose Medeiros