> DNTs are reusable in ESE, however ADs implementation does not allow
DNTs
> to be released / reused on a single server, and the database will only
> "reuse" them if you recreate the DB by repromoting (cause the data is
> replicated from other servers into a virgin ESE, and DNTs are assigned
> from the beginning at this point).

Basically, yes. Though I would point out, this is hardly reusing
DNTs...this is more starting over. :)
For the sake of clarity I would point out that such a re-promotion would
need to be over the wire and not IFM. IFM just picks up where the last
left off, as you are using the old database again, and so the same AD
level rules apply.

~Eric