On 4/24/06, Darren Mar-Elia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Graham-
> GP Editor will always download the ADM files that already exist within the
> ADM folder in SYSVOL, unless there is a version of an existing ADM file on
> the local c:\windows\inf folder that is newer.

On an ... ahem... academic note....

At what point during the logon process does the GP editor check for this?
Could I craft my own ADM files (or create invalid or blank ones), and
use something like touch.exe to give them an up-to-the-minute
timestamp, and have those loaded instead of the ones the network
administrator had in mind?

--
AdamT
'Thank-you for not requesting read receipts'