I've got a parent-child domain setup here and I have child domain GCs which repls the parent domain NC from another child domain NC. Now I dont know if its possible to make a GC using a DC of the other domain thats not a GC. In a hypothetical setup where all sites were not fully routed this could be tested, forcing it to repl NCs from a site/server that has/is no GC. But I wont be testing that in a VM in the near future. I'll let the knowledgable enlighten us on the subject.

M@