-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: 02 May 2006 12:58
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] ResetPassword perm and groups

Assigning the permission to a group and adding the users to the group
should
be fine. Sounds like there was some little odd implementation detail
that
was causing a problem. Give specific detailed steps of what was done
including a dsacls dump of the permission applied to the OU.

--
O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition -
http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm