We are in the middle of a migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. We have 2 Administrative Groups in ESM. one of them is named: First Administrative Group (this name was left default at the time of the installation of the first server). The other has been given a new name. The First Administrative Group holds the Exchange 2000 servers, the other holds the Exchange 2003 servers.

In the end only one Administrative Group will exist, the new one.

Recently I moved a couple of hundred of mailboxes to a different server in a different Administrative Group.
When looking at those mailboxes from withing ESM (by clicking the mailboxes node under the servers node), I can see that a most of those mailboxes still have the name of the Administrative Group they were in, in their Full Mailbox Directory Name (this is a column that can be added in ESM).

The mailboxes were on a server which was in the First Administrative Group and have been moved to another server which sits in another Administrative Group.

I am asking this because when after all the mailboxes have been moved (a few are still on that old server), I am planning to delete the First Administrative Group in time.

My question is why does the Full Mailbox Directory Name still have the First Administrative Group in it, even if the mailbox is no longer in the First Administrative Group?
Do I need to fix this before I will delete the First Administrative Group?

Thanks in advance for the help.