Hi,

I'm up for helping out a bit.  Not quite sure how I'll fit in.  I've
got quite a bit of experience with batch file scripting, and some with
VB6.  Currently playing about with VB 2005 Express (before I fully
commit to .NET).  I also have a fair bit of experience with PHP and
PERL, and limited knowledge of WMIC/ADSI.

Regards,

Adam.