There's a basic workflow example available, IIRC either with SP1 or a
Reskit. It's webbased and easy to modify/adjust. A workflow engine is
supposed to ship with Gemini (the next full version of MIIS). This was
mentioned in the TechEds and IT-Forums of the last two years (at least), so
anyone who did attend should be able to find the sessions. Currently you are
able to use Biztalk as workflow engine, or the Office 2007 workflow engine
when available.

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  Profile & Publications: