From: "joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Sent: 29/05/2006 06:37
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] tokenGroups field

Excellent thanks Dmitri.

The three attributes are

tokenGroups
tokenGroupsGlobalAndUniversal
tokenGroupsNoGCAcceptable

To the list denizens, Dmitri is one of those people like ~Eric and our local
garage door operator that you really really want to listen to. I think this
is the first time I have seen him posting here which is great. You will
usually find him in the MSFT newsgroups answering the really hard AD and
ADAM questions that the rest of us are guessing on.