From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ulf B. Simon-Weidner
Sent: 30 May 2006 11:32
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD lag sites and replication

Hi Neil,

I'd still go for a firewall with scheduled rules. IMHO there's no such thing as "locked down replication schedules" - as soon as someone is hitting a switch to force replication across sites. And the firewall will help you to assure no client is hitting a lag sites DC.

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  Profile & Publications:   http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile="">
  Weblog: http://msmvps.org/UlfBSimonWeidner