I'm wondering why you would want to do that. You can tell if a person is using the defaults by checking mDBUseDefaults, and if she is not you can pull actual limits from mDBStorageQuota, mDBOverQuotaLimit, and mDBOverHardQuotaLimit.

Hunter

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clay, Justin (ITS)
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 11:38 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Schema Question

All,

Let me start with, I’m a total newb when it comes to Schema and Schema modifications.

Is it possible to modify the schema that so every time a new user is created (via ADUC) an extension attribute is populated with a default value? Our Exchange guys would like extensionAttribute5 to be populated automatically with 100, which is the default mailbox size. Is this possible? It seems like it would be, but as I warned, I’m a newb.

Thanks,

Justin Clay
ITS Enterprise Services
Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County
Howard School Building

Phone: (615) 880-2573

ITS ENTERPRISE SERVICES EMAIL NOTICE

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.