To be clear, I was talking about implementing the new version on my XP
workstation, not on the server itself.

I assume (not yet tested) that if you deregister the current
MSTSCAX.DLL, copy the 2 new files (.DLL + .EXE), register the new
.DLL, that you should have done an 'upgrade'.

Did not yet tested that one. Also will this not trigger File Protection?

From my point of view, I think it's silly not to have the upgrade.
Perhaps they already implemented it in R2 and are we just a little too
fast before they have a chance to release a decent upgrade for other
versions of Windows?

Bart