Hello All:

I am a newbie to Active Directory and have some questions about migration our current active directory environment (AD2000) to AD2003. We have WINS, DNS, DHCP, running on two domain controllers. Reasoning for migrating is that we have some old hardware for our domain controllers and we want to move AD over to newer more stable servers. My question is what process should we move forth with first, getting DNS off of these older domain controllers and put that service on the newer soon to be domain controllers first? Then run the forest prep utility to prepare for AD migration? Thanks for any help.