I've not had good luck with teaming and I've yet to see much benefit.  Saying that, I can see where teaming in a failover method might have some benefits for other types of servers.  Due to the way AD is deployed (fabric vs. cluster or single instance) I see no point in making anything complex when it comes to a domain controller.  I view teaming as one more piece of software to configure (and potentially mess up) and one more thing in my troubleshooting list if something goes amiss.