From: Paul Williams
Sent: Thu 7/13/2006 3:47 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Planning for the future

If you create a new domain in your forest for this requirement, and in the
future they are bought by another company, then your only supported option
is to migrate to the new or existing forest on the other side.

It is probably easier, and safer, to create a new forest with an external
trust.  When they are then sold, you simply agree a date and time when the
trust is severed and the comms equipment decomissioned.

--Paul