I've done some looking around on Microsoft's site, but can't find the information that I need.

What can be done with/to the automatic trusts that are created when a new tree is created in a forest and/or a new subdomain is created?

I understand that 2-way transitive trusts are created, but can I break that or alter it in any way and if so, what way can those trusts be changed?

One other quick question, as long as I'm asking.... what is the impact to a parent domain's DIT database when you create a subdomain, if any?