Go to google, type in "Token limitation" and click on the first item...

On 7/23/06, Grillenmeier, Guido < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> because the objects that need to go in that domain really do need to get out of our current user environment.

Matt, this doesn't yet sound to me like administrative isolation. Really depends on what you mean with "user environment".

If these objects should not be administered by the same admins, then it's likely a case for isolation. If the objects should not be accessible for the normal users (incl. the servers or other resources that the objects represent), then it's a case for ACLing and configuring your AD and GPOs.

/Guido