From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al Mulnick
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:45 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Mail Run

there's a separate field for zip (postalcode IIRC), city, state etc. Everything else goes into that mutli-valued field. Sometimes I'll also put mail stop in the office attribute, but that seems out of place a lot of times.  Depends on the company and how they prefer to see it written out, but it seems a natural fit for the streetAddress field.