From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al Mulnick
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 3:28 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Read-Only Domain Controller and Server Core

That's the ~Eric we've come to know :)

Thanks for that view.  I'll take your advice and check for the traffic and rethink the view on the RODC concept. Like you said, it may prove uninteresting, but after that amount of information from you, Dmitri and Guido, I'd hate to leave that stone unturned.

I'll ping back if I get lost watching the traces. I appreciate the offer and you guys taking the time to discuss this.

Al