Joe, isn't the below kind of like yelling, "OMG! Elvis!" in a McDonald's restaurant in Kalamazoo and following it up with, "nobody ask for his autograph"?

;-)
Laura

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 3:13 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Read-Only Domain Controller and Server Core

Whoa... Nathan too. This list is hopping...

For those folks who don't know Nathan... Read his signature carefully and realize the level of people this list is seen by. And don't email him directly unless you found a world ending issue with Longhorn DCs, he is a busy guy about right now. :)  I could easily bother Nathan with about 40 emails a day but try to leave him completely alone.

All I say is if this stuff is implemented, please please please please have the details in the Platform SDK ASAP. Actualy flag values and meanings and caveates and everything else.

O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition - http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm