We'll write this off as a one-off addressing error, shall we?

Tony

PS.  Is Saturaday a wet Saturday?
From: HBooGz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:53:02 -0400

Since we're all pretty busy with work , school , raiding corporations
(Rich),  planning a group vacation this summer is pretty hard.

I'd like to hit either Miami or Montreal next weekend for a few days, but
I'm not sure who can make it, if anyone at all.

that being said, I'm thinking we all should use a Saturday to hit a camp
site that has a lake, outdoor grill, etc. We can do an all day thing which
shouldn't affect anyone's schedule and wallet ( hopefully )

I've mentioned this to a few of you and I've gotten some feedback. So - if
most of you are down and interested, lets start planning --  plan for a rain
date as well.

Consider this an open-invitation.

--
hs